- Offering you data transparency and visibility, all centralised and controlled in one place
- Reducing your second biggest business expenditure: facility-related costs
- Truly bespoke and customisable to your unique needs
Data Transparency, Visibility and Control across your entire portfolio in one centralised platform at your fingertips
The most critical aspect of good decision making is data. To start using the IREPort Software, we handle all the data collection, and we provide you with valuable insights that help you improve your operations and reduce your costs. Furthermore, at all levels – from the overview to the granular – IREPort can remedy the inefficiencies within your real estate.
Our IREPort Software includes various modules that help you enrich your facilities management data and access everything in one place.
Keep track of all your operations & processes in one place
Strategic Asset Management
We increase your assets’ efficiency through inspection and monitoring in order to improve your agility
We ensure that your portfolio & operations are fully compliant while providing a safe working environment for your staff and visitors
Visualising your consumption data to help you improve energy usage and realise potential savings
Consolidating production, inventory and purchasing information to help you optimize supply and meet demand profitably
Keep track of all your costs and expenses in one place and make informed decisions during every stage of the process
IREPort Software FAQ
– The collection & consolidation process is handled by IREP completely, resulting in minimal disruption to your business processes.
-We handle the entire transition process ourselves, having everything operational in 6 months, on average – 3 months for data collection and 3 months for data consolidation.
– Yes, because the mobilization cost is built into the agreed IREP management fee which is paid for from our Cost Savings Guarantee.
– Yes. Our team builds APIs between IREPort and your software, allowing all the systems talk to each other.
-The ongoing use of IREPort in your company operations is also included in the agreed IREP management fee.