We are currently looking for an FM Supervisor who can manage a team of skilled workers and ensure high standards are maintained.
- Conduct regular Site visits
- Provide quotations and estimations for jobs
- Be responsible for property maintenance including building repairs, painting, plumbing, maintenance, etc.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate with the operations team in all aspects of work
- Arrange and budget for the purchasing of service, supplies and equipment for use and compare costs for maximum value for money by way of securing competitive quotes.
- Submit appropriate paperwork, invoices and reports for each job
- Prepare facilities maintenance schedules and communicate with the Operations Manager and respective Site Managers
- Prepare periodic reports with respect to the Facilities Management activities, work performance and achievements
- Liaise as and when required with clients and give feedback to Operations Manager
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of all equipment provided to maintenance teams
- Identify and troubleshoot potential problems on site
- Ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all on site teams
- Ensure correct supervision and training is provided for all on site teams
- Prior UAE experience in Building Maintenance field with Valid UAE Driving License essential
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in relative field
- At least two to five years of experience in Maintenance and Supervisory roles
- Fluent in English a must
- Risk assessment skills required
- Must be a good team leader who is highly motivated
- Excellent supervisory abilities
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com