IREP’s Head of Assets & Energy Management, John Weber, recently joined The Measure Podcast by Metrikus where he discussed all things building efficiency and why making facilities management more data driven is essential for the success of the industry.
The main talking points in the podcast included:
- The role Facilities Management plays in driving efficiencies within buildings
- The role of digitalization of buildings and technologies
- Future challenges for FM companies and Facilities Managers
- How the industry is adapting to change
- The benefits of automating FM processes
- Examples of innovation from the Facilities Management sector
- The benefits of predictive maintenance
John also discussed how we can encourage innovation in the FM industry. According to him, the biggest innovations will be driven by both the quantity and the quality of the data.
He commented: ‘Data capturing is essential to making the right decisions in the building and digitalization of the data is paramount to driving the Facilities Management industry forward.’
At IREP, we are committed to driving digitalization and enabling clients to perform fast analysis and make smarter decisions. Our proprietary business intelligence platform, IREPort, collects and brings data into one centralized platform, allowing you to have every bit of information at your fingertips. It guarantees data transparency, visibility and easy control of data that feeds into your facilities management processes – all from a single cloud-based platform.
Listen to the full podcast on Apple Podcasts or head over to Google Podcasts.